Lovin' Life Too
Nestled in the coveted Harvey's Peninsula, a gorgeous resort like property walking distance to lake with access for swimming and fishing as well as a boat slip!
Lovin Life Too is a luxury Cape Cod impeccably decorated in a relaxing beach theme. This 3,700 square feet open floor plan home boasts,
• 5 bedrooms and 4 bathroom
o Master Bedroom has a king size bed and 39” flat screen TV
o Bunk room has two bunk beds which are twin over double with a pull out trundle. (This room sleeps 8 to 10 kids and has an Xbox box with a 39” TV, bathroom adjacent)
o Bedroom #3 has queen size bed (bathroom adjacent) 32” flat screen TV
o Bedroom #4 has queen size bed (connected to a Jack and Jill full bathroom) 32” flat screen TV
o Bedroom #5 has queen size bed (connected to a Jack and Jill full bathroom) 32” flat screen TV
• 1st floor luxury master suite with a resort spa bathroom including a very large jetted tub
• Sun room that has beautiful views and 1 of 2 fireplaces
• Family Room with flat screen TV, Play Station and a Futon
• Large corner lot yard with a ton of parking and room for any toys you would like to bring
• Huge chef's kitchen which includes a Jen Air gas range and Jen Air double ovens, Jen Air dishwasher and professional stainless steel fridge
• Outdoor kitchen with grill, sink, fridge, outdoor furniture and a hot tub
• New flat screen TVs in every bedroom
• 65" 4K TV in living room with Fireplace
• Sound system
• Play Station
• Relax by the fire at our large outdoor fire place with bench seating perfect for s'mores or just relaxing and getting cozy by the fire
• Boat Dock and Lake Access
• Air conditioning
• Optional golf cart rental (separate rental agreement required, download below)
The home is located in the coveted Harvey's Peninsula. Known for it's tranquil atmosphere yet close to Deep Creek State Park and attractions. Included is a boat slip located on the end slot closest to the shore. Take a stroll down to the lake which is a short walk from the house. You also have the option of renting our golf cart which is the way most locals travel our neighborhood. Our Peninsula has a beautiful common area for relaxing, fishing and swimming off our boat docks (no wake zone area of the lake). Come relax and make memories that last a lifetime at Lovin' Life Too!
Choose your dates below to request booking..
Our lake access area is part of the Harbor Community. Walk down Harvey's Peninsula about a block and half. You will see the sign below on the right that says "Private Road No Trespassing, Harbor Community Association". This entire area lake front area is part of our common access. There are three boat docks, we are the last one on the right, Boat Dock C. You will see our name in red on the list. We are the first boat slip on the right side.